Funerals are mournful occasions, yet a celebration that requires a lot of organizing. On hearing the passion of a known person, sending a condolence wreath and funeral flowers to the grieving family is a tradition. Choosing the correct wreath is difficult. You must not pick the wrong flower arrangement for the wreath. If you do not know, speak to funeral service providers, they will guide you to the styles and color schemes.
Condolence or funeral wreaths are flower arrangements coming in a circular design. You can send the flowers to a crematorium or a church. Buy informal flowers, but ensure the appropriate flower arrangement. The flowers should portray their personality.
How to order a funeral wreath?
People who cannot attend the funeral can pay their respects by ordering a funeral wreath directly to the deceased’s home. Remember to deliver the funeral wreath before the completion of the funeral service or the cremation. This can be done regardless if it is a christian, catholic, free thinker funeral service.
Recommendations for Funeral wreath
A Condolence wreath is in many varieties to choose from. They include an array of shapes, designs, and hues. Funeral wreaths designed with Serenata flowers are handmade by specialist florists. There are temporary and contemporary funeral wreaths that allow you to express condolences and sympathy.
The wreaths with fresh flowers include roses, lilies, gerbera, chrysanthemums, carnations, green foliage, and wax flowers. You may order online for funeral wreaths, and it is delivered to the funeral home directly.
- A classic white wreath is a safe and popular option boasting of elegant design. Keep it as white roses with wax flowers.
- White lily wreath makes up an elegant wreath with oriental lilies, chrysanthemums, and carnations, boasting fresh flowers in abundance.
- Rose trio heart with a personalized design, keeping red, white, and pink roses, lift even the mourning mood.
- Classic pink wreath with pretty purples and pinks, roses, chrysanthemums, carnations, and statice make up a funeral wreath.
Color to use
Keep the color scheme at the back of your mind. It helps while purchasing a wreath. Flowers are personal preference, and choosing a hue loved by the deceased looks pleasing. Choose deep purples, bright yellows, as the colors are not glaring or loud. Bear in mind to keep with muted and soft hues.
Avoid these mistakes
- Sending condolence wreaths and flowers is important. However, while sending, choose a proper arrangement of flowers such that it is personal.
- Keep the card message personal. Ensure to write a comforting note showing your condolences.
- Avoid inappropriate arrangement. Do some research and symbolize the right feelings through flowers.
A funeral card
Sending a condolence wreath to a family member or a friend during their loss is an act of kindness. It shows you wish them well and care for them through this difficult time. Sending wreaths or funeral flowers with a message works the best.
Choose the right words wisely. Raise the mourning people’s spirits with your message and show them you are with them. Give a sense of support and understanding. The funeral wrath and the card are a personal thing reflecting the deceased’s persona. It is a way of paying respect.